Cornaro Hotel collects and retains your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. Collected data is required to meet the hotel's obligations and are only available to employees who use them to perform work tasks.
All data requested by Cornaro Hotel is used exclusively for:
• responding to your questions as effectively as possible
• ensuring that the requested service is provided
We do not sell, share or disclose your e-mail address and/or any other data to third legal or natural persons without your consent. Cornaro Hotel will not be responsible for accidental errors or errors due to a force majeure or other reasonable circumstances causing an accidental data protection breach, but we guarantee that the error will be corrected, if possible, as soon as possible.
We do not sell, transfer or disclose data collected from our web pages to anyone outside Cornaro Hotel without your consent, except:
• in cases when it is necessary to fulfil our legal obligations
• in cases when it is necessary for the protection of your life or physical integrity and you are not in a position to give your consent for processing of your personal data
• in cases when it is necessary to fulfill tasks carried out for the public benefit
• in cases when you disclosed the data yourself (Article 7, Paragraph 3, Items 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data)
• in cases when the involvement of a third party is essential for correct functioning of web pages (in such cases, before the personal data is delivered, such third party is obliged to Cornaro Hotel to keep data confidential)
When visiting our websites, your personal data remain confidential, except if you want to disclose it freely. We shall not disclose the received data to third parties, except in cases mentioned in the previous paragraph.
CHILDREN PERSONAL DATA
Cornaro Hotel advises parents and guardians to teach their children the importance of being responsible when dealing with personal data on the Internet. Accordingly, Cornaro Hotel:
• does not collect, does not use and does not disclose data that may be used to contact children over the Internet
• does not collect personal data for contact outside the Internet
• does not provide third parties with any personal data without prior parental permission
As a parent or guardian, you are always entitled to request access to your child’s personal data obtained by us on one of our web pages, you can request deletion of information (if such information is still in our database) and/or prohibit us from future collection and use of your child’s data. If you are a parent and you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
Upon my request, Cornaro Hotel is obligated to:
• submit a statement on the source of data collection
• submit a statement on whether my personal information is being processed
• supplement, modify or delete data which is incomplete, inaccurate or not processed in accordance with the law
• provide printing of personal data (together with an indication of the purpose of collection and processing) pertaining to me and contained in the database
• submit a list of authorized recipients of my personal information, including the purpose and legal basis for providing personal data to recipients
• submit a notice of automatic processing of personal data
The request can be filed at any time via the mail address email@example.com, which makes Cornaro Hotel obliged to provide the requested documentation within 30 days of request receipt, at its own expense. Consent can be withdrawn, in whole or in part, at any time by submitting a request for withdrawal of use of personal data at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawing consent does not affect the legitimacy of processing the data that preceded the submission of the request. After the consent is denied, participation in marketing campaigns (receiving newsletters) and the use of benefits from it will not be possible. Complaints about the use of consent can be sent in writing to the following address: Cornaro Hotel, Sinjska 6, 21000 Split, Croatia.